ELWD's cotton work shirt in comfortable Activemax micro twill. Created to be worn all through the year this shirt has adjustable tabs so that you can keep your sleeves up and get your arms dirty even when it heats up. Primatex reinforced wear points and adjuster to make sure it doesn’t fall apart. We even left a spot for company embroideries on the top left.
- Utility shirt with Activemax 360ô stretch twill and two front patch pockets
- Primatex 100 reinforced through the front pockets, inside collar stand, side seams
- Primatex 100 reinforced sleeve roll up holder
- Shirt hanger loop on the back yoke
- Triple needle stitching and double bartack details to make the garment longer lasting
- Rated 50+ UPF Excellent sun protection. AS/NZS 4399: 1999 Sun Protective Clothing - Evaluation and Classification